NORTH CANTON, Ohio – April 12, 2017 – Squirrels LLC, a leader in classroom screen-mirroring technology, today announced the addition of eight EdTech experts to its Alpha Squirrels program. The program, which is designed to connect educators with resources and Squirrels with education thought leaders, now totals 100 members spread across 28 states and four countries.
The eight new members inducted as part of the spring 2017 class include:
- Lorien Cafarella – Teacher, Lantana Middle School, Florida
- Colin Cheng – Tech Ed Provincial Teacher, SETBC, British Columbia
- Alicia Davis – Digital Learning Specialist, La Grange Elementary, North Carolina
- Karie Frauenhoffer – Teacher/Makerspace Leader, Southeast Middle School, North Carolina
- Hannah Jiménez – Digital Learning Specialist, Rochelle Middle School, North Carolina
- Shaundel Krumheuer – Technology Integration Specialist/Teacher Librarian, Billings Senior High School, Montana
- Bryan L. Miller – Founder, TopTechEDU, Florida
- Keven Rinaman – Director of Technology, Calvert Catholic Schools, Ohio
These individuals are considered experts and advocates in the global EdTech community. Alpha Squirrel program manager Emily Carle Hafer said the spring 2017 Alpha Squirrels class brings a myriad of experiences and knowledge to the team.
“Our Alpha Squirrels are our multipliers,” she said. “They bring extraordinary expertise to the table and are constantly teaching us new information about the world of EdTech. This includes feedback about our suite of classroom-collaboration and screen-sharing solutions. In return, we provide support, connections and resources to Alpha Squirrels to aide in their growth and help them realize their potential.”
Alpha Squirrels share their expertise and introduce fellow educators to the Squirrels suite of classroom technology solutions. They have the opportunity to receive Squirrels-sponsored conference attendance and speaking engagements, among other benefits. Fifteen Alpha Squirrels are set to present at ISTE 2017 in San Antonio, Texas.
About Squirrels LLC
Squirrels is a North Canton, Ohio-based software company that specializes in wireless screen-mirroring technology. Its industry-leading products are used in education, business, gaming, application development and more to stream and mirror content between hardware such as Macs, PCs, iOS devices, Android devices, Surface Pros and Chromebooks. Squirrels products include ClassHub, Reflector 2, Reflector Director, Reflector Student, Ditto, AirParrot 2 and AirParrot Remote. More information about these products and Squirrels can be found at http://airsquirrels.com.